5.02.2011

The Reason Behind My 1...

3 Days 
Uh. Oh.

From observing my very confused, almost hysterical state, my three friends argue when trying to help with my AP English test...

Rodney: "Twelve? You're sure?" (Currie 127).
Cecily: "That certainly seems a satisfactory explanation, does it not?" (Wilde 43). [looking at Harding]
Harding: [Shrugs] "You have more to lose than I do" (Kesey 194).
Rodney: "You've got more brains than you give yourself credit for" (Currie 127).
Harding: "Oh? That's interesting"
Cecily: [Nodding] "When I see a spade I call it a spade" (37).
Cecily: "[English] isn't at all a becoming language" (Wilde 21).
Rodney: "This doesn't feel like help to me" (Currie 137).
Cecily: [Ignoring Rodney] "I suppose that is why [she] looks...bored" (Wilde 21).
Harding: "[English is] an experience no human should be without"(Kesey 188).
Cecily: "I am afraid you must be under some misconception"(Wilde 36).
Rodney: "Take it easy" (Currie 52).
Cecily: "Oh, I am afraid I am" (Wilde 23).

Rodney: "Please stop trying to confuse [her]" (Currie 131).

This continues for the remainder of the exam...needless to say, I get a 1.




No comments:

Post a Comment