5.14.2011

I'm Sorry

Yesterday in class a game of Scattergories got the best of me. It was our last day of English class, and I accidentally let a part of me come out...a part that I tried to hide for 2 years. And I almost made it. One day. I was so close. So, here is my apology. Please remember me for the joy I brought into all your lives..not the beast I presented yesterday in class.

I am sorry I unfairly targeted some teams for their responses.
I am sorry I awarded my team points when they were clearly undeserving.
I am sorry that when told to "just be happy...its our last English class" I chose to give my most lethal death glare, instead of a smile
I am sorry that I did not use a nice tone, basically at any point during the game.
I am sorry that I did not provide an upbeat, super fun game for our final eighth period English class
I am sorry I most likely scared the majority of the students in eighth period.
I am sorry for everything.

Please accept my apology.. Thursday was not a true display of my personality. Let's just erase that day from our minds. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment